Parish Councils have a duty to comply with the following activities:
- Consider the impact of their decisions on reducing crime and disorder in their area.
- have a regard to the protection of biodiversity in carrying out their functions.
- decide whether to adopt a churchyard when it is closed if asked to do so by the Parochial Church Council.
- Provide allotments if the Council considered that there is a demand for them and it is reasonable to do so.
- Comply with obligations under the Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act 1998.
- Comply with employment legislation.
In compliance with these duties Cheveley Parish Council has adopted the following policies, procedures and best practices:
|Burial fees and regulations||Download|
|Equal Opportunities Policy 2016||Download|
|Grant awarding policy and application form||Download|
|Grievance and disciplinary procedure||Download|
|Certificate of Employers Liability Insurance 2017/18||Download|
|Financial regulations 2016||Download|
|Standing orders 2015||Download|
|Freedom of information
(Council under duty to comply)
|Data protection act
(complied with registration under ICO under agenda 7.9 September 2012)
|Dignity at work 2013||Download|
|Policy and procedure for becoming a co-opted councillor at Cheveley||Download|
|Code of Conduct 2015||Download|
|Complaints handling procedures at Cheveley Parish Council||Download|
|Breach of the code of conduct
(Complaint form regarding compaint concerning Councillors)
|Complaint general form||Download|
|Complaint concerning staff and employee(s) of Cheveley Parish Council||Download|
|Byelaws at the Recreation Ground||Download|
|Retention of Documents Policy 2016||Download|
|Email Protocol 2016||Download|
|Risk Management Policy 2016||Download|
|Cheveley Planning Policy 2016||Download|
|Lone Worker Policy 2017||Download|
Freedom of information Disclosure Log
|FOI: 15.001||Received: 01/21/2015
Request for information regarding historic cremation and burial fees
Response: Accepted Requested Documents
|FOI: 13/07.001||Received: 05/07/2013
Request for review/appeal FOI 13/06.001
|FOI: 13/06.001||Received: 03/06/2013
Request for copy of letter issued to complainant in regards to agenda item 5.1.1 February 12th 2013 Meeting
Response: Refused Response: Refused ref
Appeal and Decision Notice Requested Document